ASUO Office of Student Advocacy (OSA)
Phone: 541.346.3722 | email@example.com | EMU, Room 337
OSA provides advice and assistance, at no charge, to incidental fee paying students who are having problems related to their University of Oregon experience. OSA also provides advocacy on behalf of students’ rights within the university’s administrative framework.
- Student Conduct Code Assistance
- OSA provides legal advice and assistance to students charged with student conduct code violations. We inform students of their rights, help obtain incident reports, assist in administrative conferences and appeals, and discuss alternative resolutions and sanctions.
- Informal and Formal Resolution of Complaints and Grievances
- OSA helps students resolve their problems with the university by clarifying issues, identifying available resources and avenues for resolution, and assisting in preparation of grievances and petitions.
- Policy Related Advocacy
- OSA advocates for students’ interests with the university administration. We review policy and fee changes and participate on university committees that impact students.
DISCLAIMER: The information and materials provided on this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Access to or use of this site, including any links, does not create a lawyer-client relationship. The Office of Student Advocacy and its lawyers do not seek to represent you based on your visit or review of this website. Unsolicited materials or information sent to the Office of Student Advocacy or left on voice mail will not be guaranteed confidential and do not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information and opinions provided on the website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of nor are they endorsed by the University of Oregon. Although we have tried to present clear and correct information, no representations or warranties are made as to the accuracy of information provided here or at any website to which a link is provided. The inclusion of a link or reference does not and is not intended to imply an endorsement.